2.12.2012

I went to the shelter on Friday, which was the tenth of this month. It had been a week since I last was at the shelter. I saw some of the same beautiful animals that were there last Friday, a few of them got adopted, one that I know got sent to a rescue up north and the others, well I guess they got put down. It breaks my heart because so many of these dogs were sweethearts.
Sandy #A1412743
While I was there, this man dropped off his dog; later I found out the reason... it was because his kids were doing bad in school. That poor dog never did anything wrong, and he got punished. I don't have a picture of him, but he got adopted the same day. :)

People are cruel. We domesticated these animals... and now we are leaving them off in the streets to fend for themselves when we took those instincts away many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment